Tuesday, April 22, 2014

T minus 4 days...

...until our wedding day!!!  Words cannot express the excitement I'm feeling at this very moment. I'm laying in bed picturing our wedding day and mulling over ideas for my vows. I want to write them for Adam and not to our guests. I keep picturing it like a story I'm trying to tell our guests about how we first met - but that's not what vows are for.  Vows are for exclaiming your undying commitment and unconditional love for the person you are going to spend the rest of your days with. 

With that said - I am now crying as I type.  I am hoping that I get all my tears out now and not all over my dress on Saturday. I have a waterproof arsenal of beauty products  for the big day and none have really proven to be that great at lasting after a cry session. 

Anyway - I alphabetstew vow to post more (especially about my wedding and all the prep work for it) in May when I have more headspace to think up posts!  The wedding was always on my mind the last few months and blogging had just taken a backseat. 

Until next time! 

Xo,
Alexa 

No comments:

Post a Comment