Sunday, October 4, 2015

So long Summer, hello Fall...

With summer officially out of the picture, I packed up all my strappy tops, sundresses, and sandals and swapped them for knitted sweaters, coats, and boots. I look forward to this time of year because it means we can dress up again without sweating up a storm!


Though it's getting colder, the crisp air, pumpkin spiced lattes, changing leaves and knee high boots more than make up for it. 

The dramatic change in weather over the last few days (temps plummeted by 20 degrees - ka-ching!) got me excited to pull out my over the knee boots! I'm sure I'll want to curse myself for saying that once winter arrives 😁. I'm loving the look of tall boots for fall and winter and if I had longer legs I would want a pair of thigh highs too. #petitegirlproblems

Sweater: TJ Maxx // Skirt: H&M // Tights: Nordstrom // Boots: Ralph Lauren (Maiya Tall Stretch)
What clothing item or accessory are you most excited to rock this season?

Xx, 
Alexa




No comments:

Post a Comment