Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Live on Etsy - AlphabetstewJewelry!

Yay!  The time has finally come -- all 5 styles are now live on my Etsy shop (link here)!  Here's a little preview of what you can expect on the site... ((yes my phone battery is running quite low - that's what happens when you edit photos on your phone!))


First up, the lariat -- it's basically a Y-shaped necklace with a drop chain that you can wear either tucked into your top or out, which ever you prefer. You can dress them down in a t-shirt and jeans or dress them up in a plunging button down shirt or blouse. Lariats come in two different styles: Regular (~21") or Choker (~15").  Currently, only The Shining Star Lariat comes in the regular length while the Ghost Chain Lariat Choker and the Round Link Lariat Choker both come up high on the neckline, sitting just at the base of the neck.

The Skimmers are single chain necklaces that measure approximately 16" and layer perfectly with a lariat of your choice.  I also enjoy wearing skimmers by themselves for a simple understated look.

With regard to the chains - they are made of high quality brass.  I have worn mine in the shower by accident a few times and have not experienced any tarnishing or discoloration.



The Shining Star chain is the boldest of all the chains I work with -- it's bevel cut links catch the light at every turn.  I like to layer this statement making chain with something lighter like the ghost chain skimmer.

The Ghost Chain,which I consider to be my signature chain, is very delicately constructed and features a twisted chain link pattern.  It seriously glitters against your skin; even in dimly lit rooms, this chain seems find the light somehow!

The Round Link is a bit thicker than Ghost and features rounded-off, flat links that almost look like tiny hollow silver coins strung together!

Let me know if you have any questions!  I'll be posting photos of me layering and styling these pieces in different looks.

Happy shopping!
Alexa P.

No comments:

Post a Comment