Saturday, December 28, 2013

Palm Tree Holiday

We celebrated Christmas a week early with my family back in sunny California. Too bad it was unexpectedly cold the first week we were there. Despite the sunny skies you see pictured below, the bitter chill made coats more appropriate than the shorts I packed and hoped to wear one last time before the summer!! Talk about California dreamin'!  It wasn't until our last two or three days that we peeled our coats off and basked in the California sun we so craved!


Early on in our trip, we spent a few days meeting with our vendors in Santa Barbara as this was our last trip before we walk down the aisle!! Eek!  Even in DECEMBER, SB was as beautiful as ever.  I'm so excited for the day of our wedding - but I'm cherishing every moment leading up to it because I know it will come and go too fast.

Up next, my bridal shower.  Held at my mom-in-law's house, her English country themed home fit the tea party perfectly. All the hard work and effort my whole family put into it brought me to tears during the gifts portion of the day. 

Check out the spread at my tea party themed bridal shower. This was only half of it!

Here's me and my girl Paloma having a moment at my shower. She's so precious it hurts!!

Now that you're almost up to speed on recent happenings - expect a holiday mirror selfie! Merry (belated) Xmas!

Xo,
Alexa P.

No comments:

Post a Comment