Sunday, December 1, 2013

Wedding on the way

I'm going back to California to sort out wedding stuff, to spend time with family and friends, and to attend my bridal shower. 

I would post the dress I bought for my shower (from Modcloth) but I want to keep it a secret from family and friends who might be in attendance.  Let's just say it's fitting for the tea party theme and I'm really looking forward to it. 

I just finished our photo booth logo which I've been meaning to do forever. This will be printed on every photo strip that comes out on our wedding night. We used to refer to ourselves as A-squared since high school so we thought it would be funny to throw a little nod to our past! The cursive text and border add a little elegance to the otherwise quirky title. I also wanted something simple and elegant and I think this achieves just that.  The logos provided by the vendor were all cheesy and very clip-art-y so making our own was a no brainer.  


I'm looking forward to gathering some props for the photo booth too - some funny cutouts of glasses, mustaches, lips, and a monocle. I saw a set at H&M for only 5 bucks but I thought it was easy enough to DIY. We will see - if lazyness ensues, the ones from H&M were really quite perfect.

Xo,
Alexa P.

No comments:

Post a Comment