Sunday, September 8, 2013

Back for seconds!

I was bitten by the blogging bug when I first graduated from college in June of 2010.  Fresh out of college and jobless, I started a blogger account under the blog name My Eye On Fashion and posted regularly on ways to style different pieces of clothing for different seasons, makeup, and even the occasional food post on a side tab I labeled "Foodie Fridays".  I grew a small group of blogger friends that would comment regularly on my posts and I on theirs.  It was a nice way to feel connected during a time when I felt so disconnected and depressed about being unemployed.

Six months after launching my blog, I finally landed a job and I found myself falling out of the blogging community as posts became more sporadic.  I guess for some reason I didn't think I could do both so I deleted my account and all of my blog posts.

Three years later, so much has changed, but the urge to share my ideas and thoughts on all things fashion, food, and beauty has not wavered.  Whenever I stumble across something fun and exciting - I'm always thinking about how great it would be to blog about it!  Well here I am, back for seconds, to dish out my thoughts and ideas, or "alphabet stew."  Grab your spoon and get ready to dig into this heaping bowl of randomness with me!

Cheers,
Alexa P.

No comments:

Post a Comment